Ryan’s Big Board
This big board does not reflect where I think players will get drafted rather how I perceive their chances of succeeding in the NFL.
- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford – Simply put, Luck is the best QB prospect since John Elway.
- Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama – Richardson would be the starter for 27 out of 32 NFL teams right now. The five exceptions are Minnesota, Houston, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Chicago. No other prospect in this draft can boast that.
- Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU – This kid could be the next Deion Sanders. He is as natural at CB as I have ever seen in college.
- Robert Griffin III – There is a ton to like about this kid, but the gap between him and Luck is a lot bigger than many like to acknowledge. Griffin needs to improve his throwing mechanics, his footwork, and he needs to learn a pro system.
- David DeCastro, G, Stanford – DeCastro is the best offensive linemen in this draft, and arguably the best prospect at guard since Steve Hutchinson. He is an excellent run and pass blocker, but he will fall out of the top 10 because of his position. Continue reading »